Jack Canon's American Destiny

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Marching With Caesar: Civil War by R.W. Peake

Marching With Caesar: Civil WarMarching With Caesar: Civil War by R.W. Peake
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Favourite character(s) … Titus, who else should I pick.

Favourite location / setting ... Well this could be Egypt, or Alexandria, or...Well let’s just say I cannot pick a favourite.

Favourite scene …. Caesar talking to Titus Pullus after being hurt fighting the Pompeians.

Favourite quote … Only because I love a nice thick juicy steak. “Cows? What do cows have anything to do with this? Besides, if you force us to eat cow for most of our meals, we might as well become one.”


Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment