Jack Canon's American Destiny

Monday, February 18, 2013

Review: Ghost Leopard by Lars Guignard

Zoe & Zak and the Ghost Leopard (Zoe & Zak Adventures, #1)Zoe & Zak and the Ghost Leopard by Lars Guignard
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What are some of the major themes of this book? They were exploring a foreign country. They were trying to tell the difference between what was real and what was a myth. The author blurred the lines sometimes and I think this is what kept the book going for this reader.

What makes the secondary character memorable? The secondary characters helped Zoe & Zak understand the Indian culture and to discover more myths.

What did you like most about the book? This was a delightful book. I enjoyed it immensely. Always nice to visit a far away land, if only for a few hours

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment