Jack Canon's American Destiny

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Review: Too Many Secrets (Cleo Sims Mystery #3) by Lynn Osterkamp

Too Many Secrets (Cleo Sims Mystery #3)Too Many Secrets by Lynn Osterkamp
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What is the time period in which the book happens? The author did not provide an exact year, but with all the talk about cellphones, computers, internet it was modern times.

What did the title have to do with the book? Too Many Secrets – Each character had a secret, several secrets actually. The Moxie group kept so many secrets about each other and their past. Perfect title for the story.

What lesson did you learn from the story? Always explore the unknown, and you may learn something. When I learn a co-worker is committing something unethical go directly to management, never confront them or tell them they need to change or I will report them.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment