Jack Canon's American Destiny

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Review: Here Among Us by Maggie Harryman

Here Among UsHere Among Us by Maggie Harryman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

If you could continue the story, what events would you include? I would include more elements of Flynn's past. I would have liked to know more about how she came to be the way she was.

List the five major events in the story in the correct order. Flynn and her daughter traveling to their hometown. Flynn witnessed her mother's disease for the first time. Flynn learned of her mother and father's possible indiscretions. Flynn helped her sister, concerning Jeffery. Osheens ex girlfriend tells him, she's pregnant and they decide to marry

Tell in your own words the beginning of the book. It starts off with Flynn and De Dee flying back to her home town. They run into a few problems on the way

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment