Jack Canon's American Destiny

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Review: A Tale of the Other Kind by Leandi Cameron

A Tale of the Other Kind (Therian, #1)A Tale of the Other Kind by Leandi Cameron
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Do you find the characters convincing? The characters are believable and compelling. Leandi's writing is captivating and stays consistent throughout the story.

Formatting / Appearance. There were no issues with formatting or appearance.

Did the plot pull you in or did you feel you had to force yourself to read the book? The plot pulled me in from the first chapter. I could not stop reading until I was finished.

What do you think the author was trying to accomplish with this novel? To provide a fun entertaining read for all especially, YA readers.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment