Jack Canon's American Destiny

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Review: The Symbolon by Delia Colvin

The Symbolon (The Sibylline Trilogy, #2)The Symbolon by Delia J. Colvin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What would the main character be likely to do if s/he visited? Talk about vampires and reincarnation.

If you were in a problem situation like one in the book, how would you have acted? I would have tried everything to escape the cave. Wouldn't have just sit and waited, to see if someone showed up to save me.

What lesson did you learn from the story? Never ever give up on someone, you love.

Five ways the main character is like you? Driven, loving, compassionate, logical, protective.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment